The Nomads Boat Seaworthy testing for 2017 year will take place on the 12th November 2016 at Rynfield Dam starting at 08h00 and ending at 13h00.
Please note that to qualify for a 2017 seaworthy you must have the following:
- A VHF radio on your boat in working order, either an old one without a red button or a new one with a red button.
- A certificate to operate a VHF radio.
- Either the old one dating back to 2012, issued through Stan Walters.
- Or a new one as per the latest course as done either by Dale or Tig.
- If you have done the new one and do not have a temporary license, a letter from the testing officer will do.
- All the usual documents for boat testing.
- A valid boat flotation certificate.
- There will be a fire extinguisher repair person available on the day.
See you there
Nomads Safety Officer