IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS:
Club and Provincial Nominations were called for on 11 Dec, for the RICHARDS BAY BILLFISH INTERCLUB AND INTERPROVINCIAL, 6 – 9 March 2015.
The cut-off date for nominations to be in, has been extended. The Nomads committee will be meeting at 7pm on Tuesday the 13th of January where the provincial nominations will be reviewed by the Chairman. Kindly ensure that ALL nominations are sent to the Nomads Secretary, Bianca Juchau, email@example.com, or fax 011-396 1810, BEFORE 3.00pm on Tuesday afternoon, 13th January.
This is also a great opportunity for members to gain provincial competition experience and be noticed by the selectors, or just have plain club fun, while representing Nomads so I sincerely encourage all members, young and older, novice or experienced, to consider nominating for this competition. 2 teams per club and per province will be allowed.
Chairman Nomads Gamefishing Club
082 440 14757
2015 BILLFISH INTERCLUB/ INTER PROVINIAL – RICHARDS BAY 06 – 09 March 2015
You are hereby invited to enter teams for the above competition.
VENUE : Richards Bay Ski-Boat Club
DATES : 06 – 09 March 2015 (Briefing Friday, 06 March 2015 @ 19:00)
LINE CLASS : 37kg
RULES & SCORING : IGFA Rules and SADSAA Point Scoring System will be used. (All billfish)
Points equivalent for Bill fish:
Blue Marlin – 200 kg
Black Marlin – 200kg
Stripe Marlin – 70kg
Sail fish – 30kg
Short bill spear fish – 20kg
Points to be awarded for all verified released catches.
Bonus points for tag and release.
All Bill fish to be released.
BAIT : Lures and bait caught at sea
FORMAT : Two (2) Rods per Angler
- Clubs may enter teams of 3 anglers each. Two teams per Club or Province will be allowed.
- Teams to provide their own digital camera for catch verifications.
- No cellular phones are allowed at sea.
- Teams are requested to supply their own boats and skippers but if required, boats and skippers can be arranged. A gillie per team will be allowed at extra cost to the team.
- Fuel for each team’s account.
- All dinners, snacks and breakfasts will be supplied by Richards Bay Ski Boat Club. Team are to provide own drinks. Drinks and Ice are sold at launch site. Boat packs can be orders at the club but would be on own account.
- Teams to arrange their own accommodation. Richards Bay Ski-Boat Club will make camp sites available free of charge in their caravan park on the Club grounds. Teams to supply their own caravans and tents and to confirm bookings with Hanetjie Mans 035 – 753 2516.
ENTRY FEE : R 4500.00 per Team (3 anglers and skipper) R1000.00 per Gillie
Banking details: ABSA Bank, Richards Bay
Branch Code: 632-005 : Acc No : 215 015 3924
Please fax or email proof of payment, together with your entry form, to Ria at the RBSBC Office
CLOSING DATE: Strictly on Friday, 13 February 2015 (NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED!)
We are looking forward to your attendance
Yours in angling
Jan Kapp (Jnr) 073 7612 556