NOMADS CLOSED 2013
PONTA DO OURA
Just 3 weeks to go and we will be in Ponta for the Nomads Closed.
A few things to note please.
- The road from Josini Dam to the right hand turn off is still under construction for about 20km. The rest of the road is in good condition.
- Please make sure all entry monies are paid by end of the week (5 October 2013).
- Coco Rico has offered to buy our fishing licenses and boat fees before we arrive. If you want them to do this please e-mail me your boat flotation & registration form (2013 sea worthy) ASAP and we can pay them on arrival.
- Hand out will be on Saturday 12 October 2013, boat testing day at Rynfield dam at 12h00. Please ensure to be there as we have a lot of goodies for you.
- We have hired a tractor to launch the boats in the morning, but you will have to retrieve yourself on beaching.
- Three dinners will be catered for by Coco Rico which is included in the entry fees viz: Sunday, Wednesday and Friday with the prize giving. The weigh in and beach beers will also be at Coco Rico.
LETS HAVE A GREAT PARTY AND CONTINUE WITH THE GEES WE HAD AT THE ROSEBOWL!!
- Please note that Nomads is 45 Years Old this year and not 50 as reported in the Ski Boat Mag. Lynette, watch out for those straf dops heading your way!!!
Please contact me if you have any questions.